We are in need of many items to help provide the best of care for the animals. Please take a look at the list and consider donating whatever you can- every single item helps us!
Prefer shopping online? Place an order on our Amazon Wish List and the items will be shipped directly to us. Keep in mind if you find better priced items similar to the ones on the wish list, we encourage you to order those instead and let us know!
You can also designate Greater Androscoggin Humane Society as your GoodShop beneficiary (search for our name in the search box) and the shelter will get a small donation from your everyday purchases!
Shopping specifically for kittens? Check out our Amazon Kitten Registry!
Check out our Amazon Enrichment Wish List for super fun donations that keep our animals happy and active!
We also love to get donations from our Chewy.com wishlist!
Grocery shopping? Consider purchasing an item for our animals to drop off while we’re open so we can get perishable items into the fridge!
-We use hot dogs, string cheese, cream cheese, meat/veggie broth and peanut butter (no xylitol) for dog enrichment.
-Canned tuna and sardines for cats.
-Spinach and carrots for the small animals!
Current Urgent Needs: Bleach, dry and wet cat food, cat litter, soft dog treats, paper towels
For the Cats and Kittens!
- Pop-Up Corrals for kitten housing
- Hard-sided Large Cat Carriers
- Kitten & Cat Food (dry & canned)
- Inaba Churu lickable cat treats (helps to make medicine palatable!)
- Pine Wood Pellets (used as cat litter) – most needed!
- Cat toys- a variety to help us in the enrichment of our feline friends
- Fleece blankets, Towels, Wash Cloths
- Kitten Milk Replacer (KMR)- powder or liquid
- Miracle nipples for bottles
- Gift cards to Petco, Loyal Companion or PetSmart
For the Dogs
- Dog & Puppy Food (dry & canned)
- Beef/Chicken/Veggie Broth (for enrichment treats)
- Kuranda Beds
- Pet carriers
- Soft dog treats
- Puppy pee pads (large)
- Kong dog toys for enrichment
- Fleece Blankets, Towels, Wash Cloths
- Collars & Leashes
For the Small Animals
- Timothy Hay
- Rabbit Food
- Guinea Pig Food
- Pocket Pet Treats
- Pocket Pet Toys- wooden and lava chews, hanging toys, etc…
- Shredded paper
For the Shelter
- Spray Bottles
- Gift Cards to Walmart, Gas Stations, Home Depot, grocery stores, etc…
- “Forever” postage stamps
- Office Supplies (tape, copy paper, Sharpies, labels….)
- 50 Gallon Trash Bags
- Liquid Laundry Detergent
- Latex/vinyl gloves (Medium and Large)